Gratitude & Giving Marketing Scholarship 2020
Deadline to Apply: July 31, 2020
Everyone has a story deserving of attention. I want to help you share your stories about the impactful programs and services you’re offering Erie County through a brand and marketing scholarship via Presque Isle Designs and friends.
We’ll help the winning small business owner or community leader in Erie, Pa, share their meaningful work via best marketing practices, gaining them exposure, awareness, and traction to better serve their target audiences. In addition to marketing materials, we’ll help the selected businesses learn the power of “the ask”, grow their database, and set the foundation for future effective marketing and advertising campaigns.
The winner will receive a branding and marketing package that will:
- Increase social media presence
- Drive website traffic
- Grow email database
- Increase community awareness
- Increase sales and revenue
Marketing & Branding Scholarship Package Includes:
- Logo Development: logo, brand guidelines, stationary digital package – business card, letterhead, envelope, PPT template, one page Sell Sheet
- Social Media: Cover image, profile picture, About statement
- Content: Up to 3 articles (blogs) that showcase the projects and impacts you have made in your community
- Posts: Up to 3 social media posts (content and image) that help showcase your impacts and drive traffic to your website
- Emails: MailChimp set up/optimization – 1 automation campaign to help grow your database
- Writing package: website copy editing, general grant template, a letter from CEO, email copy for 3 emails, development letter for donations
- Promotional Materials: $300 towards promotional materials such as a banner stand, vinyl banner, mugs, pens, water bottles.
I believe every small action can lead to giant changes. My passion to help others through my craft, not only inspires me to continue helping small businesses in Erie, but it inspires my kids to serve others in our community. That is truly rewarding. When you help others, they are more likely to pass along the gratitude, creating a ripple effect of purposeful change. Help me create a ripple of gratitude in Erie, Pa.
To apply for this scholarship, you must be one of the following types of businesses or nonprofits listed below. Complete the form by July 31, 2020. We will review the applications, select, and announce by August 10, 2020.
Business and Organizations who are invited to apply are:
- Local Youth programs – programs focused on providing kids opportunities and support services to live happier, healthier, and successful lives
- Special needs
- Mental health
- Minority or BIPOC owned
- LGBTQ+ owned and organizations
- Woman-owned and women-services organizations
- Healthcare services such as: chiropractors, nutritionist, hospice, rehab centers, nursing homes, addiction specialists
We care about your business and organization and we care about Erie. Let us help you shine and gain the attention your incredible work deserves.
Presque Isle Designs, owner
You can also DOWNLOAD a PDF version by click here.
Share this opportunity!
Do you know of a business or organization in Erie, Pa that would love a chance to improve their marketing and advertising? Just copy this link to share to your favorite social arena.
Some of Our Favorite Projects
Marketing & Brand Strategist
Editor & Writer
Promotional & Sign Consultant
I’m Jenny Poff, Marketing & Brand Strategist, I have over 18 years of helping business owners grow smart. As your out-of-house marketing department and strategic partner, I help you organize, strategize, create, launch, and maintain multi-channel marketing and advertising tools that increased traffic, generate more leads, and increase sales. Allowing you the space to focus on what you do best – operate your business and provide incredible services and products to your customers.
As a born-entrepreneur, I grew up in the pro shop watching my parents own and operate a successful golf course, witnessing first-hand and later experiencing myself, how hard it is to wear all the different hats to maintain a successful business. There is never enough time in the day to wear even more hats, and owners often end up paying the consequences of frenzy marketing attempts that end up doing more harm than good and waste precious marketing money.
That’s one of the reasons why I’ve resurrected my advertising consulting business, Presque Isle Designs, LLC. I care about business owners and help them achieve the American Dream of having a successful business. From small businesses to nonprofits to larger firms – I’m a trusted advisor in directing precious marketing dollars to generate measurable results. I help you communicate why your products and services matter and why they are worth investing in and deliver your brand promise all the way through the sales funnel for long-term strong business relationships. It’s growing smart.